Below are links to forms and information related to requests for reviews and authorizations for Erosion & Sediment Control (E&SC) Plans and National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permits for Stormwater Discharges Associated with Construction Activities. If you are unsure if your project requires review or authorization by the Conservation District, please contact our office at (570) 674-7991.
Please check back frequently for the most current information.
CONSERVATION DISTRICT PLAN REVIEW FORMS
DEP NPDES PERMITTING FORMS
- PCSM Instrument Filing Notice (required for permit termination)
TECHNICAL GUIDANCE & REFERENCES:
- PA DEP’s Erosion and Sediment Pollution Control Program Manual (NEW MANUAL – Large file 31.91MB)
- New Products & Technologies (ABACT) Presentation from North Central Conservation Districts’ Workshop
- E&S Plan Guide for Small Projects in Luzerne County MS WORD or PDF (Must include E&SPC Plan Review Application when submitting this Guide to the district for review.)
- Existing Use Designations for PA Water Bodies (Note: Streams are to be protected at their Existing Use when the Existing Use is greater than the Designated Use identified in Chapter 93.)