Below are links to forms and information related to requests for reviews and authorizations for Erosion & Sediment Control (E&SC) Plans and National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permits for Stormwater Discharges Associated with Construction Activities. If you are unsure if your project requires review or authorization by the Conservation District, please contact our office at (570) 674-7991.
Please check back frequently for the most current information.
CONSERVATION DISTRICT PLAN REVIEW FORMS
- E&SPC Plan Review Application & Fee Schedule (4/2014) PDF or MS WORD
- Complete Plan Checklist
- Technical Review Checklist
PA DEP NPDES PERMITTING FORMS
- Click here for the PA DEP Bureau of Clean Water’s E&S Resources page which includes links to NPDES permiting forms and related program guidance and information.
OTHER TECHNICAL GUIDANCE & RESOURCES:
- E&SPC Plan Guide for Small Projects in Luzerne County (Must include E&SPC Plan Review Application when submitting this Guide to the district for review.)
- Penn State’s Erosion Control & Conservation Plantings on Noncropland (Seeding Specifications)
- Standard E&S Plan Notes
- Chapter 93 Regulations: Water Quality Standards (Designated Uses for PA Water Bodies. Luzerne County waterways are included in Drainage Lists D, I, J & K)
- Existing Use Designations for PA Water Bodies (Note: Streams are to be protected at their Existing Use when the Existing Use is greater than the Designated Use identified in Chapter 93.)
- DEP Fact Sheets on Water Obstructions, Encroachments and Wetlands (Chapter 105)